Friday, November 7, 2008

Amy's Favorite Places to Live

I have lived in a lot of different places but I have not loved them all. I hate living in Texas. I don't like the heat or the humidity or the bugs or the big hair, I could go on and on. There are some things I did not like about Maryland but the good definitely outweighed the bad. I have so many really good friends there. I was always singing and getting paid for it. I lived in a GREAT ward. I really miss it. I have nothing but fond memories of living in Rexburg. I loved it! Heyburn was actually pretty fun, too. West Jordan has to be one of my favorites. I was only 10 when we moved but I really remember a lot about living there. I love living where there are lots of church members, to me it just makes everyday life easier. My dream when we retire from the military is to move to Springville into Jeny's neighborhood and get a job at a local hospital, if only I can talk my husband into it. I lived in California as a young child but don't remember much. And Kentucky, what can I say that I haven't already said? I do not enjoy living here. I have grown to love the members of my ward but still don't like the ward in general. Our RS is 75% inactive. How sad is that?! There is no where for me to sing, at least not really sing. I am able to focus on school, though, because there is not much else to do around here. I did most of my growing up in Colorado and I really don't think I ever want to live there again. I would love it if Mom and Dad would move to Utah again but I don't think Dad ever will. But at least I would see them a lot more if I were in Utah. I think that's all, my memory is all jumbled up with algebra right now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Spencer is sitting behind me grumbling about Ethics right now. I really don't ever want to go back to school again!!