Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nickell-Catching Up!

So I kept meaning to write about my grandparents. And I just kept forgetting. So here we go, and I am only going to write about the Lauritzen grandparents. I remember the Rusty Hinge house as if they still live in it. The really long kitchen with the window seat in the back. I remember going to their house and watching movies. We got to pick them out from Grandpa's super organized list of movies. I idolized him for that list. I also remember feeding the rabbit on the side of the house and playing with Tere in the playhouse in the backyard. I miss that house so much, the giant hill that we would play on the slip and slide, and the hot tub. Ah...good times! The thing I remember most is the barbie house with the green roof that we would play with in the garage. I was lucky enough to inherit that house, and I so badly wish I still had to to give to my daughters. I also remember kneeling at the dining room table in that house to say the dinner prayer. Grandma and Grandpa are always so good at remembering to let people know how much they are loved! I love you guys!


As for my siblings. I actually don't feel super close to any of them. Everyone was still little when I moved out. But I would say that I am equally close to all of them.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I forgot the Barbie house!
I always tell Keith that one day He's going to buy that house because that's Grandma's house ha ha