Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dave's Siblings-From Tricia

Let's be honest, Dave is never going to answer this so I can give you my version of what I think he would say. I know that as far as feeling closest to any one of his siblings he would say Kristi and Jeny. I think he feels most comfortable around them because they get him. He's shared many memories with me over the years about each of you.
Lori- I know he enjoyed the time when Lori and Jose first lived at home. I think Jose kept him laughing and Lori's reactions to whatever it was Jose was doing was even funnier to him. He said she had some pretty awesome faces.
Kristi - Dave has lots of memories of Kristi from when he stayed the summer with them. I've heard the 4 wheeling story several times also one story about how she set him up on a date with a one armed girl and never told him. I know he thought it was cool that she would let him hang out with her and Lloyd a lot, he felt "part of something"
Amy - Dave said when he was younger he and Amy were super close sharing lots of secrets and inside jokes. He talked a lot about their time at Ricks as well and how they were constantly together
Mindy - with Mindy he talked about how different they were. He said she didn't like him much growing up. Perhaps he was a bit of pest.... He mentioned that when he was at Ricks the same time as her that he thought it was cool that they would get together every now and again, something they never really had done at home.
Holly - I'm afraid it's the same with both Heidi and Holly... I hear a lot about how they think he was always beating them up and being mean. He doesn't remember that at all. He remembers a lot of Barbie's and staying away. He used to always brag about their singing and how he thought they should have been in Sister Act II
Matt - Dave has quite a few memories of Matt. Dave thought it was cool to have a little brother. Before we were married he told me of a time when he was babysitting and thought he lost Matt. He said he was sick to his stomach looking all over for him and finally found him hiding out in the tomato's. He remembers a Christmas where he got him a baseball glove and forgot to give it to him and also a time when he told Matt to eat's "stops it" and made him throw up.
That's it. They are his memories, just coming to you by a third party. :)

4 comments:

mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mindy said...

Tricia, thanks for writing for Dave. It's fun to get everyone's perspectives on the same memories. For the record, I was the pest. I was a nerd, a tattletale, and a busybody. I can see now why we didn't get along. It was better after his mission and at Ricks. It was so fun when he brought a couple of motorcycles and a friend of his over to my apartment one night to give my roommates and me rides around town. He warned me that the friend wanted to ask me out. I was glad for the warning! The guy was kind of creepy.

Lori said...

Oops! What about Jeny? She and David were always consorting over something.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you are helping us with the blog things, Trish! YAY! I love to hear about all of us! Now we all need to get after Matt/Amanda to get them submitting once in a while. How about we all call them today? That might do it.