Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Teresa Feels Closest To....

I feel closest to all my siblings, but in different ways.
April is my only sister, so we got to do all the sister stuff together- talk about guys (husbands now), share clothes, go out, shop and just hang out around the house. We are SO different, but I still love hanging out with her and talking to her. We played Barbies ALOT and liked to build tents (that I would frequently kick her out of). We have alot of inside jokes that no one understands (even after explanation). "Yay! Memories!"
JD and I are pretty much the same personality-wise so its really easy to hang out with him. I must admit, when we were kids, we (April and I) made his life pretty hard. Hopefully he has forgiven us for that though. He understands all of my jokes and strange outbursts and I never have to explain them. When it comes to doing something outrageous or stupid, you can separate us and still bet that we'll do the same thing.
Nico is my little Nico. In my mind he will always be my little 4 year old. I got to pretty much help raise him until he was 4 because both my parents worked. He was my constant companion when I was pregnant and after I had Derek. The memory thats sticks out in my mind is at my wedding. He was crying at the reception. He thought me being married meant he never got to see me again. SAD
I like the fact that I had enough siblings that I never got lonely and not too many that I felt left out. I did benefit from being the oldest though, because when we were younger, my siblings had to play with me whether they wanted to or not. ha ha ha

No comments: