Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tara's October

Tara saw the posts I put in for our Halloween and felt slighted because she did dress up and from the pics I've seen she looks GREAT! She was the blonde witch from the movie "Hocus Pocus". Melanie is the red head and Jackie is the brunette. I think they did a great job of making themselves not look like themselves.

Tara also is the featured soloist in the USU Chamber Choir's concert series that is going around Utah right now. Here is a picture of her singing in the tabernacle. If you look real close you can see her standing in front of the choir on the right side. Gotta work on her posture next!


5 comments:

Teresa said...

how exciting! I really didn't know which witch she was until I really looked closely! Good job. And how fun for choir!

Lori said...

Way to go Tara! Sing your heart out and have fun doing it. We're so proud of you!

Amy said...

Those are the best Halloween costumes ever! I love that movie and they look very much like them.

I am so jealous of Tara singing in the tabernacle! But as proud as I can be, too. Is there a recording or can we see it on youtube?

Holly Emerson said...

I get to see her sing on Saturday at the Assembly Hall. I'm very excited! And those costumes really are amazing! You look just like them!

Grandma said...

Those costumes were great . You guys really did well. I can't believe how much you look like them. I sure would love to have heard you sing in the tabernacle. That's great. I'm so proud of you.