Monday, November 3, 2008

The Jensen's Halloween

Well Brock is the only one who went trick or treating this year. Yes, we are getting old! So I thought I would send some pictures of him in his costume. Mostly for the benefit of Jason Brown because I know how much he loves duct tape. You see Brock has become so obsessed with it in the past few months that he makes everything out of duct tape….wallets for everyone (he will make you one if you ask him to), book covers, a barbecue apron, you name it and he will try to make it. So he decided that it would be appropriate to be “duct tape man” for Halloween. Since I knew that would involve him making his own costume almost entirely alone…….well who am I to argue! Becca put on a fancy dress, and ace bandage and took some crutches to school and said she was one of the cast members of “Dancing with the Stars Injuries” but we didn’t get pictures. Of course when everyone at work asked me what I was going to be for Halloween I told them I was going to be “nice”. I tried it for most of the day, it didn’t go so well for me but you already knew that didn’t you?!

So we just went trick or treating with Brock and made a giant pot of root beer and roasted our pumpkin seeds. Then we stayed up late watching an OLD video tape of Silver Bullet that we recorded years ago from tv. It’s getting really old and not quite as scary as it used to be but I think we will watch it forever. The hardest part was finding a VCR that worked!





7 comments:

Nickell said...

You shouldn't have had the flash go off with the pumpkins, and they should have been lit. Aaron and I both have wallets with secret agent badges that Brock made for us with duct tape....

Lori said...

Brock-ly ROCKS! I love the costume. Such creativity -- he is truly Kristi's child!

Teresa said...

Duct tape?! I didn't know until I read it! That is so cool! I at first glance thought he was copying Aarons Michael Jackson costume. haha That is so creative :) Tell him good job

Grandma said...

I would love to have seen the pumpkins lit. They are Brock I would like a wallet too.

Grandma said...

Now I've done my comment 3 times and it didn't do the whole thing. The pumpkins are great. I would love to see them lighted. Brock you are sooo tall. You costume looks great. I would love a wallet.

Lloyd & Kristi said...

Sorry, I took the pictures the next morning. The candles were out and I don't know how to turn the flash off on Kelsey's camera. You get what you get-Don't complain!

Unknown said...

YAY! I love when you post fun stuff! This is what gets me through my work day!